Students in CPSC 591 (Rendering) need to complete a final project where they implement a rendering technique of their choice. In Winter 2019, students worked hard and produced some amazing results! Showcased below are some of the projects spanning physically-based, realtime and non-photo realistic rendering (NPR) techniques.
(Right click to view at original size)
- Stroke-based Rendering by Veronica H.
- Car Paint Rendering by Rachel M.
- Tilt-Shift Lens Systems by Eric D.
- Toon Shading, Feature Lines, Hatching by Adrian B. and Andrew H.
- Realtime Atmospheric Scattering by Guillaume P.
- Realtime Shallow Water Rendering by Colt L.
- Realtime Fractal Rendering via Distance Estimators by Scott E.